Revenue Cycle Architect
Sorry, this job has expired.
Our client is hiring a Revenue Cycle Architect to help define, translate, build, integrate, and troubleshoot Revenue System Platforms.
The Architect Role will use clinically driven revenue cycle knowledge across healthcare industry, metrics, and contributing systems.
• Operational knowledge of Registration, HIM, Charging, Patient Accounting, Financial Metrics Monitoring, Financial Reporting Development, Central Business Office, Roadmaps, Optimization, including defining Revenue System Architecture,
• Delivering platform strategies/capabilities that support the goals of the organization’s business strategy.
BA/BS degree in related healthcare field/Information Technology or equivalent work experience
• Experience providing expert Revenue Cycle services - Must have expertise in all areas of Clinically Driven Revenue Cycle suite of services including architect level knowledge.
• A minimum of 3 implementations, other ERP solution implementation experience is preferred.
• Must have Integration Architect experience.
• Certified Revenue Cycle professional (CRCP) is preferred, not required.
• Former design and build experience with EMR systems is a plus.
• Experience with revenue cycle modules.
• Knowledge of regulatory standards such as HIPAA, State Reporting
• Meaningful Use, HIPAA, etc.
• Revenue Cycle design and integration supporting the organizations objectives.
• Develop plan to capture base lines and targets through reporting or other means.
• Establish Revenue Cycle Governance and define roles and responsibilities for projects.
• Provide recommendations, best practices, on structure required for project success.
• Perform workflow organizational assessments and identify areas for improvement.
• Review current state processes and recommend efficiencies, including automation.
• Drive System Review, Design Review, and System Validation Sessions.
• Identify capabilities within the system to facilitate implementation of recommended practices.
• Ensure system adoption including future state.
• Develop Financial Measures/Metrics, key organization KPIs, including monitoring.
Submit your interest in this position by clicking "Apply Now" on this page.